- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. Estimates, please ask for an estimate at the time of the examination. We can prepare an estimate for the needs of the patient. Estimates only give you an approximate idea of your bill, which may change daily depending on your pets medical needs. You may call daily for an update of the bill.
3. We accept cash, debit, all major credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express). All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
4. Care Credit may be an option if you are in need of a payment plan. To qualify you will need two forms of ID, one must be a Debit or Major Credit Card. You can fill out an application on line, CareCredit.com , in the office or over the phone 800 365 8295.
Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option four your family and pet is insurance coverage. To learn more, please visit the following pet insurance websites . . .
New patients Welcome